We look forward to seeing you there!
Don’t forget to regularly check our website www.vocaladvancement.com, our Facebook page and our Twitter channel for exciting news and updates about IVA and the event you booked. Let your friends know that you are participating in V-IVA CONFERENCE 2016 by sharing it on Facebook and Twitter.
And last but not least, be prepared for your total vocal experience!
- 9:00 a.m.–10:30 a.m.: Masterclass on the basics of the IVA Method with IVA Master Teachers Jeffrey Skouson and Stephanie Borm-Krueger
- 10:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m.: Masterclass on the practical application of the IVA method to songs with IVA Master Teachers Jeffrey Skouson and Stephanie Borm-Krueger
- 2:00 p.m.– 3:45 p.m.: Masterclass about the physiology of the voice with Prof. Dr. Franco Fussi (Part 1)
- 4:00 p.m.– 6:15 p.m.: Masterclass about the physiology of the voice with Prof. Dr. Franco Fussi (Part 2)
- 9:00 a.m.–11:30 a.m.: Masterclass on Singing Pop & Jazz with Mario Rosini
- 11:45 a.m.–12:45 p.m.: Interview with Giulia Luzi
- 2:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.: Masterclass “Performance Technique on Stage” with Giorgia Giuntoli
- 4:15 p.m.–6:15 p.m.: Masterclass on Gospel Singing with Timothy Martin
Crowne Plaza Rome – St. Peter’s
Via Aurelia Antica, 415, 00165 Roma
Please bring a copy of this booking confirmation with you to the event.
What to bring with them to the conference
Our speakers during their master classes may choose one or more volunteers from the participants to work with them. We urge you to be prepared and karaoke tracks in mp3 format on USB pen holder and, if possible, also on the music score and/or text of the printed piece.
Make sure to arrive at least 30min before the start of the first class in order to register with the conference service staff. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org (for Italian inquiries) or email@example.com (for English inquiries).